O2JamPH4ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's Two Eldest Kids Plan to Get Back Neverland

Go down

Michael Jackson's Two Eldest Kids Plan to Get Back Neverland Empty Michael Jackson's Two Eldest Kids Plan to Get Back Neverland

Post  rosekitty Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:05 am

Michael Jackson's two eldest children, get smart dvd13 year-old Prince Michael Jackson Jr. and 12-year-old Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, the west wing dvdhave fond memories of Neverland, the ranch the late King Bones season 5 dvd of Pop called home - they want to buy it back. News of the World reported Bones dvd season that Prince and Paris will turn the super luxury ranch in Santa Ynez into Bones dvda shrine to their dad once they own it back.

According to the publication, Prince and buffy the vampire slayer dvdParis will have back Neverland after they inherit millions of dollars from buffy dvdtheir late father at the age of 21. "Paris and Prince remembered the rooms from their childhood," a source shared.stargate atlantis dvd The source further mentioned that Prince and Paris will turn it into "some kind of community park and center for animals."

Michael's 7-year-old son also reportedly stargate atlantis dvd seasonsupports Prince and Paris' plan because he has fallen in love with Neverland following stargate atlantis season 5a visit last summer. Michael sold Neverland, which is located in the Santa Ynez Valley in Santa Barbara, six feet under complete seriesCalifornia, United States and boasts up to 1,200 hectares, in November 2008 six feet under dvd when he reportedly fell into debt.

In another news, Michael's three young kids, The Wire dvdPrince, Paris and Blanket, have been interviewed for the first time by talk show host The Wire complete series dvd Oprah Winfrey. Though the interview will not be aired until a few weeks,The Sopranos season 6 Michael's brother Randy Jackson is already upset about it.

"I found out Oprah was at our family home, The Sopranos complete series my stomach ached and it still hasn't gone away. It was deliberately The Sopranos seasonkept from me because they knew I would've tried to The Sopranos dvd stop it," Randy said as quoted by Daily Mail. "I know how Oprah feels about my Boston Legal dvd brother and family. I know he would not have wanted this."

Claire Van Der Boom has been cast as Danno's Sons of anarchy dvd ex-wife on Hawaii Five-0, Entertainment Weekly reports. The Australian actress, who recently appeared in HBO's Sons of anarchy season 2 The Pacific, will play Rachel, Monk dvdDanno's as-yet-unseen ex, with whom Danno regularly The Closer dvdsquabbles over the phone.4 things to know about Hawaii Five-0's Scott CaanAs previously reported, Rachel and Danno will find The Closer dvd collection something new to fight about when McGarrett asks to use her home as a command center during a stakeout.

Van Der Boom will first appear in Mad men dvda November episode. CBS did not immediately respond to TVGuide.com's request for comment.

Mad men season 3
MacGyver complete series
MacGyver dvd
bleach dvd
the simpsons season dvd
the simpsons dvd
the simpsons complete series dvd
the simpsons dvd box set
the simpsons season 6 dvd box set

rosekitty

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: